Tuesday 15 August 2017

General Robert E. Lee


1917 - 2017
Russian Revolutions


The American Civil War was, essentially, a war between 'free' labour and those immigrationist expansionists bent on maintaining and increasing the rate of migration of slave labour to the US and beyond and furthering the ethnic, cultural and religious divisions of the Working Class... the same as the conflict raging today throughout the whole world...!!!


In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political evil in any Country. It is useless to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence. 

Robert E. Lee


So far from engaging in a war to perpetuate slavery, I am rejoiced that slavery is abolished. I believe it will be greatly for the interests of the South. So fully am I satisfied of this, as regards Virginia especially, that I would cheerfully have lost all I have lost by the war, and have suffered all I have suffered, to have this object attained.

Robert E. Lee



Zu den Waffen selbst...!!!
¡Reciprocidad! ¡Repatriación! ¡Revolución!
¡Caciques al GULAG!
Proletarier aller Länder vereinigt euch!